So the question now is: where do you begin your landscaping project? Well, it is entirely you choice. If you feel that your front yard should be the first, then go for it or if it is your backyard or pool area, you are actually the boss. Just make sure to come up with home landscaping ideas that are suitable for your budget, your house’s space, climatic conditions of your area, and the type of soil that you need to deal with.
The design of your landscape will be up to your own personal taste and desire. Before you plunge into a home landscaping ideas, take into consideration the style of your home. This is highly important to come up with real satisfying results.
Here are some of the common landscape style categories:
1. Formal – What this style empathize is ‘order’. This style basically employs primary straight lines and perfect geometrical shapes. Properly arranged plants rather than randomly positioned is favored. A feature of this style that many uses are pruning and close arrangement.
2. Informal – This landscaping style works well with cozy country cottages. Beds with curved edges rather than straight lines are favored. Random placement of plants fits this landscaping style.
3. The English Garden – This style brings out the harmony between the architecture of the house and the garden surrounding it.
4. Formal and Informal Garden – This landscaping style showcases brick walkways that exudes formality. This walkway goes its way to the rear, featuring circles of plants. The order of plants resembles the English Garden style with no formal borders.
5. Oriental – This style is suitable for houses with backyards that are small. It made use of rocks, water, and evergreen. Different plants create various angles with style.
6. Woodland – This style is good for houses which have woods in the backyard and slopes on the ground.